Rules & Policies
Miss Kentucky Bluegrass / AmeriFest LLC Policies and Procedures
* No refunds are given at any time on deposits, ads, or payments
* By winning a preliminary pageant or applying as an at-large regional contestant you agree to compete at the state pageant. Failure to complete your entry for the state pageant may result in loss of your preliminary/regional title.
* If an event is rescheduled for any unforeseen circumstance all payments will forward to the new date
* Any deposits or fees paid towards your entry are non transferrable to another contestant
* If for any reason an event is changed to a new date, the original age division will remain (e.g. If you're in Little Miss on the original date, you would also be in Little Miss for the new date regardless if there was a birthday between event dates).
* Any photos submitted to the state and national offices may be used in future advertisings, including social media. By submitting these photos you agree that you have the copyright to these photos and give permission for MKB and AmeriFest to use these photos for pageant promotional purposes.
* At NO time does MKB or AmeriFest share your personal contact information with any third party. We protect your contact information.
* All pageant judges decisions are final and shall be respected.
* Any poor sportsmanship of ANY kind will not be tolerated and will result in
disqualification including any titles won or prizes awarded.
* All queens must attend the following year to give up their title.
* Any current titleholder that chooses to move up to the next age division and
compete forfeits all crowning activities on pageant weekend, including but not
limited to appearing on stage, in the program book or on banners with her outgoing title.
* All contestants must be a natural born female.
* Any queen who posts inappropriate materials and photos on social media is subject to
lose her title and prizes - The directors will implement this if we see fit and in order to
protect the integrity of the systems reputation and standards.
* By attending a scheduled event you release MKB, AmeriFest LLC, Directors, and
Facility held of all liability from injury, accident, or illness.
* All prizes are subject to fulfillment by sponsor.
* By entering this pageant you agree to all terms , conditions, and rules of MKB and